Selling Your Ad Space Like Crazy
By Larry Dotson
Tuesday, July 6, 2004; 3:30pm EST
1. Give your
customers a discount when they spend over a certain dollar amount for
ad space. You can also apply this tip to the amount of ads they buy.
2. Offer your customers a free bonus for renewing their ad order. It
could be an ebook, special report, online utility, etc.
3. Sell advertising space between your content. You just break an
article in half and insert the banner or classified ad between it.
4. Write content that's tailor made to mention and relate to the
product your customers are advertising. This is more work but, you'll
sell a lot of ads.
5. Tell your customers when they buy an ad you'll also add it to your
free ebook and message board for free.
6. Offer to endorse the product your customers are advertising before
or after their ad. In all honesty, you would have try out the product
7. Write a review for your customer's product to place under their ad.
This is similar to a testimonial or endorsement but more in-depth.
8. Offer a buy 2 ads and get 1 free deal. With the slow economy and
advertising sales, most businesses are bound to be looking for a good
9. Give your customers a ton of free bonuses when they buy ad space.
It can be submission software, an ebook full of advertising or
copywriting tips, etc.
10. Guarantee your customer's advertising results. If they don't like
the traffic they receive, give them a refund or another ad for free.
About Source of Article
� 2002 by Larry Dotson *FREE* eBook! "Hypnotic Sales Letters: 92
Hypnotic Sales Letter Templates!" Just add your product info
and...BAM! You've just written a hypnotic sales letter in a few
minutes! Visit my site to download it: