Profit in an Uncertain Economy
By Larry Dotson
Tuesday, July 6, 2004; 3:30pm EST
1. Sell more back end
products to your existing customer base. You already created rapport,
trust and proved your credibility to them.
2. Make it a practice to up sell to new and existing customers. After
they decide to buy one product, offer them another product.
3. Cross promote your products and services with other businesses that
aren't competition. You will reach a wider audience at less cost.
4. Create joint venture deals with other businesses. You can expand
your product line and target other profitable markets at a lower cost.
5. Start an affiliate program for your business. You will be able to
spend less profits on risk advertising and spend more money on
6. Trade advertising with other businesses to save revenue. You could
trade e-zine ads, banners ads, links, print ads, etc.
7. Out source part of your workload. This can save on employee costs,
equipment costs, taxation costs, expansion costs, etc.
8. Add low cost bonuses to your offer that have a high perceived
value. It could be ebooks, members only sites, consulting, e-reports,
9. Use viral marketing to promote your business on the internet. Give
away free stuff with your ad copy include on it so others can give it
10. Follow up with all your prospects. You can use a free e-zine, a
follow-up auto responder, an update or reminder list, etc.
About Source of Article
� 2002 by Larry Dotson *FREE* eBook! "Hypnotic Sales Letters: 92
Hypnotic Sales Letter Templates!" Just add your product info
and...BAM! You've just written a hypnotic sales letter in a few
minutes! Visit my site to download it: