Benefits of Joint Venture Marketing
By Larry Dotson
Tuesday, July 6, 2004; 3:30pm EST
What Is A Joint
A joint venture is an agreement in which two or more businesses work
on a project for a set period of time. Joint ventures can be
long-term, like promoting a product together, or some can be
short-term, like bartering (trading) products and services. Joint
venture ideas are virtually endless.
The Benefits Of Joint Venture Marketing
1. You can build long lasting
2. You can increase your credibility by teaming up with other
reputable, branded businesses.
3. You can get free products and services.
4. You can construct most joint venture deals with little or no money.
5. You can gain new leads and customers.
6. You can get discounts on products and services.
7. You can save money on business operating costs.
8. You can beat your competition.
9. You can gain referrals from other businesses.
10. You can solve your business problems.
11. You can save valuable time.
12. You can get free and low cost advertising.
13. You can offer your customers new products and services.
14. You can survive a depression, recession or a slow economy.
15. You can save money by sharing advertising and marketing costs.
16. You can target other potential markets.
17. You can expand and grow your business quickly.
18. You can gain valuable information or skills.
19. You can increase and protect your cash flow.
20. You can find new profit outlets.
21. You can become rich and wealthy.
22. You can start almost any business at little or no costs.
23. You can get rid of your extra inventory.
24. You can reduce and eliminate your debts and avoid bankruptcy.
25. You can afford to sell your products at a lower price.
26. You can increase your opt in or ezine subscribers for free.
27. You can get your web hosting and design for free.
28. You can save money outsourcing your workload for free.
29. You can find hidden income streams.
30. You can exchange useless products for profitable ones.
31. You can create new business funding and credit lines.
32. You can reduce your taxes.
33. You can find and create new distribution channels for your
34. You can give your employees more raises, bonuses and benefits.
35. You can even trade non business stuff to improve your personal
36. You can increase your sales and profits.
37. You can send your ad to huge, targeted email lists at no cost.
38. You can eliminate employee hiring costs creating barter
39. You can build your customer or opt-in list for free.
40. You can build profitable alliances with other businesses.
41. You can learn insider information from other experts at no cost.
42. You can test your product for free.
43. You can out-sell other affiliates much easier.
44. You can increase the number of affiliates that sign up to your
45. You can offer more bonus products and incentives to buy.
46. You can get highly credible endorsements and testimonials from
47. You can quickly increase your ezine subscribers.
48. You can offer your products at lower prices than your competition.
49. You can easily find new up sell and backend products to sell.
50. You can create products faster and with less effort.
These are only some
of the benefits. They're endless!
About Source of Article
� 2002 by Larry Dotson *FREE* eBook! "Hypnotic Sales Letters: 92
Hypnotic Sales Letter Templates!" Just add your product info
and...BAM! You've just written a hypnotic sales letter in a few
minutes! Visit my site to download it: