Important Things to Tell Prospects
By Larry Dotson
Tuesday, July 6, 2004; 3:30pm EST
1. Tell your
prospects that you offer free delivery. This may cost a little money,
but, you will gain the extra customers to make up for it.
2. Tell your prospects that you offer a lower price. If you can't
afford to offer a lower price you could always hold the occasional
3. Tell your prospects that your product achieves results faster.
People are becoming more and more impatient and want results fast.
4. Tell your prospects you've been in business for a longer period of
time. People think if you've been in business longer you have more
5. Tell your prospects that your product tastes, smells sounds, looks,
or feels better. When you target the senses you're triggering human
6. Tell your prospects your product is compact or light. People may
want to take the product on a trip or don't have much room where they
7. Tell your prospects that your product lasts longer. People don't
like to spend more money purchasing replacement products all the time.
8. Tell your prospects that your product is easy to use. People don't
want to buy a product that they have to read a 100 page instruction
9. Tell your prospects that your product has better safety features.
People want to feel safe when they use your products.
10. Tell your prospects that you stand behind all your products.
People want to know that you back-up any claims you make about your
About Source of Article
� 2002 by Larry Dotson *FREE* eBook! "Hypnotic Sales Letters: 92
Hypnotic Sales Letter Templates!" Just add your product info
and...BAM! You've just written a hypnotic sales letter in a few
minutes! Visit my site to download it: